Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Rylstone Local Court
Rylstone is a small town located in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales.
The Gaol and courthouse were built in 1870 and along with many other original buildings have been retained. Today the courthouse which is located on Louee Street operates a Government Access Service that provides a wide range of transactions on behalf of various state and/or government agencies.
Bus and train services run from Sydney to Lithgow which has a connecting service that stops in the Area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Rylstone Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Rylstone Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881