Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Scone Local Court
Scone is a town located in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, approximately 270 km from Sydney. The area is widely known as the “Horse Capital of Australia” and is famous for its breeding of thoroughbred racehorses.
The current courthouse was built in the 1930’s and is located next to the Police Station on the corner of Main and Liverpool Streets.
Daily bus and train services run to the area from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Scone Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Scone Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881