Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Singleton Local Court
Singleton is a town located on the banks of the Hunter River in New South Wales, approximately 197 km from Sydney.
The town retains many of its historic buildings including the courthouse which was built in 1841 which still operates today. The courthouse is located on Elizabeth Street.
Singleton is reached by Bus and train services to Sydney on a regular basis.
The types of criminal cases heard in Singleton Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Singleton Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881