Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Tamworth Local Court
Tamworth is located in the New England Region of New South Wales it is known as the “Country Music Capital of Australia” and is home of the Golden Guitar. It is also famously the “Nation Equine Capital of Australia.”
Tamworth courthouse which was built in 1860 still stands. The modern courthouse is situated on the corner of Fitzroy and Marius Streets.
Regular train and bus services run to Tamworth from Sydney, alternatively it is about a 5 hour drive from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Tamworth Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Tamworth Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881