Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Tumbarumba Local Court
Tumbarumba is located approximately 480 km from Sydney on the Western edge of the Snowy Mountains.
The original courthouse which was constructed in the 1880s is one of the town’s tourist destinations, the current courthouse stands around the corner on Bridge Street.
Bus services run from Wagga Wagga to Tumbarumba.
The types of criminal cases heard in Tumbarumba Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Tumbarumba Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881