Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Toronto Local Court
Toronto is a town in the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales.
The courthouse is not far from the water, located on Cary Street.
Daily rail and bus services are available from Sydney to Wisemans Ferry which connects with Toronto.
The types of criminal cases heard in Toronto Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Defence Lawyers or Traffic Defence Lawyers to act for you at Toronto Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881