Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Tweed Heads Local Court
Tweed Heads is located in North Eastern New South Wales on the Tweed River.
The current courthouse is located on Recreation Street.
Tweed Heads can be reached by bus service from Casino or Brisbane; alternatively Coolangatta across the river has an airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Tweed Heads Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Tweed Heads Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881