Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Wagga Wagga District Court
Located in NSW, the city of Wagga Wagga straddles the Murrumbidgee River. It is an important agricultural, military and transport district.
Wagga Wagga is the state’s largest inland city and located midway between Sydney and Melbourne.
Wagga Wagga is approximately five hours drive from Sydney. The city also has an airport with regular flights to and from Sydney, and NSW Trainlink services operate between the two cities.
The Wagga Wagga District Court is located on Fitzmaurice Street, in the same complex as the Local Court.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly travel around NSW to represent clients in regional areas of the state. We offer fixed fees and deliver outstanding results.
The types of cases heard in Wagga Wagga District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Wagga Wagga District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881