Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Warialda Local Court
Warialda is located in the Northwest Slopes Region of New South Wales, approximately 7.5 hours from Sydney.
The original courthouse was built in 1848 along with the Police Station. However became inadequate and was replaced in 1881.
Services connect Warialda and Tamworth.
The types of criminal cases heard in Warialda Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Warialda Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881