Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Warren Local Court
Warren is located on the Macquarie River in Central New South Wales, approximately a 6.5 hour drive from Sydney.
The courthouse which was constructed in 1874 is located on Dubbo Street.
Regular bus, train and air services run to Dubbo which has connections to Warren.
The types of criminal cases heard in Warren Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Warren Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881