Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Wee Waa Local Court
Wee Waa is located in the New England Region of New South Wales, approximately 571 km from Sydney.
From 1846 Wee Waa services the surrounding region in all court and judicial matters. The courthouse is a prominent feature of the town and is located on Rose Street.
Bus and train services run to Narrabri which has connecting services to Wee Waa.
The types of criminal cases heard in Narrabri Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Wee Waa Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881