Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Wellington Local Court
Wellington is located in inland New South Wales at the junction of the Bell and Macquarie Rivers, approximately 362 km from Sydney.
The first courthouse in Wellington was built in 1871, however the current courthouse is next to the Police Station on the corner of Maughan and Arthur Streets and was built in the 1890’s.
Train services run to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Wellington Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Wellington Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881