Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for West Wyalong Local Court
West Wyalong is in the Central West Region of New South Wales, approximately 467 km from Sydney. West Wyalong is New South Wales’ largest cereal growing centre and is a major world exporter of Eucalyptus Oil.
The local courthouse is opposite the towns Police Station on Court Street.
The types of criminal cases heard in West Wyalong Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at West Wyalong Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881