Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Wilcannia Local Court
Wilcannia is located in North Western New South Wales; it is the third largest inland port in the country in the mid 19th century.
The impressive courthouse was constructed in 1880 and is located on Reid Street next to the Police Station.
Wilcannia is serviced by bus from Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Wilcannia Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Wilcannia Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881