Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Windsor Local Court
Windsor is a suburb located on the North West outskirts of Sydney; It is the third oldest place of British settlement in Australia.
The local courthouse located on Court Street was built in 1821 and is the oldest existing local court in New South Wales.
Regular Bus and Train services run to the area from all over Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Windsor Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Windsor Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881