Section 39 of the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) is concerned with Limited Liquor Licences for Special Events and is set out below.
For accurate advice and exceptional representation from lawyers who are experienced in representing liquor licence holders, applicants and defendants call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today on (02) 9261 8881.
39 Limited licence for special events
(1) The Authority may grant a limited licence that authorises the licensee to sell or supply liquor only:
(a) for consumption on the premises specified in the licence, and
(b) on a day or days specified in the licence (being a day or days during which a special event is held).
(2) The times when liquor may be sold or supplied under the licence are to be specified in the licence.
(3) The authorisation conferred by a limited licence does not apply unless the sale or supply of liquor under the licence is ancillary to the special event in respect of which the licence is granted.
(4) In this section, “special event” means an event of an infrequent or temporary nature that, in the opinion of the Authority, would have a beneficial social or economic impact on the community at a regional, State or national level.
Why Sydney Criminal Lawyers®?
Choosing the right legal team to defend your reputation and interests can be a difficult process.
However, it is always important to look at a firm’s experience and results when making this decision.
At Sydney Criminal Lawyers®, we have extensive experience defending and winning some of the most complex criminal matters – so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Our criminal law specialists will take the time in every case to carefully scrutinise all the evidence in order to identify problems with the prosecution case at an early stage in the proceedings.
Where issues are found, our lawyers will write to the prosecution asking to have the charges dropped on this basis – often sparing our clients the considerable time and expense associated with defended hearings.
However, should your matter proceed to court, our senior lawyers will represent you and present a strong defence case to maximise your chances of being found ‘not guilty.’
Our senior lawyers are highly skilled advocates who have been recognised for their expert knowledge of the criminal law, as well as their ability to obtain excellent results in difficult cases.
We can assist you in avoiding the harsh penalties imposed by the law if you simply wish to plead guilty – in these cases, our experienced advocates can prepare and present compelling sentencing submissions which focus on any positive factors of your case.
For the best defence in your case, get the experts on your side today. Call us now on
(02) 9261 8881 and book your FREE first conference with our criminal law specialists.