Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Ballina Local Court
Ballina is a growing tourist and service centre that forms part of the Northern Rivers district of New South Wales and is well known as the home of the world’s largest prawn. It is approximately 2 hrs from Brisbane and 9hrs from Sydney.
The cities courthouse is one of the towns many attractions and was built in 1867 on River Street next to the Police Station.
The types of criminal cases heard in Ballina Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Ballina Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881