Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bega Local Court
Bega is a town located in the South-East of New South Wales, The area is famous for housing one of the world’s largest cheese companies as well as its rich indigenous and maritime history.
The Courthouse was built in 1881 and is located on the corner of Gipps and Carp Streets, Next to the Post Office. The Courthouse also contains the District Court.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bega Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bega Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881