Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Boggabilla Local Court
Boggabilla is a small rural town 80 km from Moree on the border of New South Wales and Queensland. Its population is less than 1000.
The local courthouse is located near the General Store and Boggabilla Aboriginal Corporation on Merriwa Street.
There are Bus and Train services along with an airport located in Moree and daily services between Moree and Boggabilla.
The types of criminal cases heard in Boggabilla Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Boggabilla Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881