Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Dubbo District Court
The regional city of Dubbo in the Orana region of New South Wales is home to 42, 000 residents.
It is linked by highways to Sydney, Broken Hill, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Dubbo is about six hours drive from Sydney, and it has its own airport, as well as daily coach and rail services which travel to and from Sydney.
Dubbo houses several attractions including the Western Plains Zoo, the historic Dundullimal Homestead and the Dubbo Gaol.
The Dubbo District Court is located on Brisbane Street, in the heart of the city.
The types of criminal cases heard in Dubbo District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly travel to courts in regional NSW and have represented many clients in Dubbo District Court. We offer fixed fees and deliver outstanding results.
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Dubbo District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881