Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Forster Local Court
Forster is a coastal town that forms part of the Great Lakes Region just under 4 hrs (300 kms) drive from Sydney. Because of its proximity to Sydney it is a very popular destination for tourists.
After extensive renovations and expansion of the courthouse located on Lake Street now features a dock in the courtroom as well as a large waiting area and registry.
Coaches run daily to new foster and trains run to Newcastle which operates a connecting bus service.
The types of criminal cases heard in Forster Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Forster Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881