Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gilgandra Local Court
Gilgandra is in the Central West of New South Wales approximately 6 hours drive from Sydney. It is known as the town of windmills and the Home of the “Coo-ee”
The first court hearing in the local courthouse was in 1884. The Local Court is located on Myrtle Street next to the local Police Station.
There are us services from Sydney to the area or flights to nearby Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gilgandra Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gilgandra Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881