Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gosford Local Court
Gosford is located in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales and is approximately 85 km from Sydney.
The courthouse is next to the local TAFE and adjacent to Kibble Park.
Gosford is Just over an hour’s drive from Sydney or there are frequent bus and train services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gosford Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gosford Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881