Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Griffith Local Court
Griffith was proclaimed a city in 1987 and is located in South-Western, New South Wales. The town, like Canberra was designed by Walter Burley Griffin.
The courthouse is a short walk to the local train station and shopping centre on Banna Avenue.
Daily air, bus and train services run to Griffith.
The types of criminal cases heard in Griffith Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Griffith Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881