Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gulgong Local Court
Gulgong is a town in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales, it is located 300km (4hrs drive) from Sydney and was a 19th Century gold rush town. Much of the towns 19th Century charm and character remain.
The court was built between 1860 and 1865 and is on the towns Heritage Tour. The courthouse is located near the Post Office on Herbert Street.
Gulgong can be reached by bus and train services or by flights to nearby Mudgee airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gulgong Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gulgong Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881