Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Hillston Local Court
Hillston is a town on the bank of the Lachlan River in Western New South Wales, it was established in 1863.
The first Police Court at Hillston was held in August of 1873 in a hotel room, in 1883 the local courthouse was completed. The current courthouse is on the corner of McGee and Molestone Streets opposite the Police Station.
Driving to Hillston from Sydney takes about 7.5 Hours.
The types of criminal cases heard in Hillston Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Hillston Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881