Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kyogle Local Court
Kyogle is in New South Wales’ Northern Rivers Region approximately 758 km from Sydney on the banks of the Richmond River. Kyogle’s primary industries are; Forestry, Cattle grazing and dairy farming.
The court house is a short walk from the town’s railway station and is located on Geneva Street.
Rail services to Brisbane from Sydney stop in Kyogle.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kyogle Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kyogle Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881