Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Lake Cargelligo Local Court
Lake Cargelligo is located on the banks of the Lachlan River in Central Western New South Wales about 7 hours drive from Sydney.
The courthouse is next to the Police Station on Canada Street.
Bus services pass through the town from Cootamundra to Condobolin.
The types of criminal cases heard in Lake Cargelligo Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Lake Cargelligo Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881