Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Leeton Local Court
Leeton is a town located in the Riverina Region of New South Wales approximately 550 km from Sydney. It is the 19th fastest growing local government area in New South Wales and is known as ‘Australia’s Rice Capital’ being home to SunRice Headquaters.
The court house was erected in 1923 and is located on Church Street near the local Police Station.
Train and bus services run through Leeton regularly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Leeton Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Leeton Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881