Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Maclean Local Court
Maclean on the Clarence River, in the Northern Rivers Region of New South Wales approximately 7.5 hours drive from Sydney.
The courthouse which is on McNaughton Place next to the local Police Station was designed by James Barnet and built in 1891.
Maclean can be reached by coach services from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Maclean Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Maclean Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881