Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Moree District Court
Moree is a large town located on the banks of the Mehi River in Northern New South Wales; it is a major agricultural centre notable for its large cotton growing industry.
The district courthouse is one of the Heritage listed buildings in the area and can be found on Frome Street
Moree has an airport and has frequent bus and train services to and from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Moree District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Moree Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881