Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Moree Local Court
Moree is a large town located on the banks of the Mehi River in Northern New South Wales; it is a major agricultural centre notable for its large cotton growing industry.
The local courthouse is one of the Heritage listed buildings in the area and can be found on Frome Street
Moree has an airport and has frequent bus and train services to and from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Moree Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Moree Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881