Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Moruya Local Court
Moruya is located on the far South Coast of New South Wales 305 km from Sydney.
The Moruya courthouse is one of the town’s oldest surviving buildings and is still in use today. Built in 1881 the symmetrical courthouse was designed by James Barnet and features a central double height courtroom surrounded by single story offices. The courthouse has a heritage listing and is located on Vulcan Street.
Most bus services from Sydney to Brisbane stop in Moruya.
The types of criminal cases heard in Moruya Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Moruya Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881