Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Mudgee Local Court
Mudgee is located in the Central West of New South Wales, 261 km from Sydney.
The court was built in 1861 and along with many of the towns other public buildings is registered under the National Trust. The courthouse is situated opposite Robertson Park on Market Street.
Bus services run to Mudgee from Lithgow.
The historic wine region of Mudgee is a favourite destination for the experienced Criminal & Traffic Lawyers at Sydney Criminal Lawyers®.
We have represented clients in Mudgee Local Court for many years and offer Mudgee residents superior quality representation for all Criminal & Traffic matters.
Unlike other lawyers, we have an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist Guarantee, so you will be represented by the very best Criminal or Traffic Lawyer, not by a ‘junior lawyer’ or ‘non accredited lawyer’.
We also offer ‘fixed fees’ for many Criminal & Traffic cases including ‘drink driving’ cases, ‘AVOs’ & ‘assaults’ where our clients wish to plead ‘guilty’ in Mudgee Court.
The types of criminal cases heard in Mudgee Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
So if you require outstanding representation for a reasonable price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® for a Free First Appointment or Telephone Conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881