Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Newcastle Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is a multi-award winning Specialist Criminal Defence Firm with Newcastle offices located at Level 1, Suite 107, 17 Bolton Street, Newcastle.
Newcastle is the second most populated area in New South Wales, approximately 162 km from Sydney.
The courthouse which is located on 343 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300. The court Complex also houses the District Courts for the area.
Newcastle is accessible by frequent bus and train services from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Newcastle Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Newcastle Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881