Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Newtown Local Court
Newtown is a suburb located in Sydney’s Inner West, approximately 4 km from the CBD.
The courthouse which stands on Australia Street was designed by James Barnet and built in 1885.
Newtown can be reached from all over Sydney by regular bus and train services.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® has been providing superior representations to clients in Newtown Local Court for many years.
The types of criminal cases heard in Newtown Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Call on (02) 9261 8881