Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Nowra District Court
Nowra is located on the south coast of NSW, in the southern area of the Sydney basin. The surrounding is known for its dairy industry. It is about two hours and fifteen minutes away from Sydney.
Nowra is also reachable by the Sydney Trains South Coast line.
The courthouse is located on Plunkett Street, near Marion Park.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly travel to attend courts around NSW, including Nowra District Court. We offer fixed fees and deliver outstanding results.
The types of cases heard in Nowra District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Nowra District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881