Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Orange Local Court
Orange is located 206 km from Sydney in the Central West of New South Wales, it is well known for being the birth place of famous Australian poets Banjo Paterson and Kenneth Slessor.
The local courthouse which is located on the corner of Byng Street and Lords Place is one of the many Heritage buildings in the area. The courthouse also accommodates the areas Family and District Courts.
Bus and Train services run from Sydney to Orange.
The types of criminal cases heard in Orange Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Orange Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881
Recent Cases at Orange Local Court
After a two-day hearing in Orange Local Court, Sydney Criminal Lawyers® had all three 'Indecent Assault' Charges dismissed against a 21 year old Koorawatha man.
The AVO application against him was also dismissed.