Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Taree Local Court
Taree sits on the Manning River and is located around 320 km from Sydney on New South Wales’ Mid North Coast.
The impressive courthouse which is located on Albert Street is a combination of the old structure with recent extensions and developments.
Taree is about a four hour drive from Sydney or regular bus and train services run to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Taree Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Taree Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881