Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Temora Local Court
Temora is 418 km South West of Sydney, approximately a 4.5 hour drive from Sydney.
The local courthouse which is located in De Boos Street was constructed in 1902, the courthouse incorporates a central courtroom with offices and chambers to the rear.
The types of criminal cases heard in Temora Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Temora Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881