Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Tenterfield Local Court
Tenterfield sits in a valley of the Great Dividing Range. It is located in the New England region and is right near the border of New South Wales and Queensland.
The main industries in the Tenterfield district are beef farming and wool production.
It about eight hours drive from Sydney. Buses and trains also run to and from Sydney.
The Tenterfield Local Court was opened in 1885 and is located on Molesworth Street. The court complex houses other government agencies including the motor registry. It is adjacent to the prison and police buildings.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly represent clients in regional areas around NSW, including the Tenterfield Local Court.
The types of criminal cases heard in Tenterfield Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Tenterfield Local Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881