Section 35 of the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) is concerned with Other Provisions for Wine Producers and is set out below.
For accurate advice and exceptional representation from lawyers who are experienced in representing liquor licence holders, applicants and defendants call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today on (02) 9261 8881.
35 Miscellaneous provisions relating to producers of wine and similar products
(1) This section applies to the holder of a producer/wholesaler licence who carries on business as a wine producer or as a producer of cider, perry or mead.
(2) Multiple premises Despite any other provision of this Act, the licensed premises to which a producer/wholesaler licence relates may comprise more than one set of premises, but only if:
(a) each set of premises is operated by the licensee, and
(b) the premises are all located in the same wine region (as determined in accordance with the regulations).
(3) Wine shows Liquor may only be sold or supplied by the licensee at a wine show in accordance with section 33 (1) (d):
(a) to customers or intending customers for consumption at the licensee’s display area, but only for the purposes of tasting, or
(b) in sealed containers for consumption away from the wine show.
(4) Producers’ markets or fairs Liquor may only be sold or supplied by the licensee at a producers’ market or fair in accordance with section 33 (1) (e):
(a) to customers or intending customers for consumption at the licensee’s stall, but only for the purposes of tasting, and
(b) in sealed containers for consumption away from the market or fair.
(5) Liquor must not be sold or supplied by the licensee at any such wine show, or at any such market or fair, to a person who is intoxicated.
Why Sydney Criminal Lawyers®?
Choosing the right legal team to defend your reputation and interests can be a difficult process.
However, it is always important to look at a firm’s experience and results when making this decision.
At Sydney Criminal Lawyers®, we have extensive experience defending and winning some of the most complex criminal matters – so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Our criminal law specialists will take the time in every case to carefully scrutinise all the evidence in order to identify problems with the prosecution case at an early stage in the proceedings.
Where issues are found, our lawyers will write to the prosecution asking to have the charges dropped on this basis – often sparing our clients the considerable time and expense associated with defended hearings.
However, should your matter proceed to court, our senior lawyers will represent you and present a strong defence case to maximise your chances of being found ‘not guilty.’
Our senior lawyers are highly skilled advocates who have been recognised for their expert knowledge of the criminal law, as well as their ability to obtain excellent results in difficult cases.
We can assist you in avoiding the harsh penalties imposed by the law if you simply wish to plead guilty – in these cases, our experienced advocates can prepare and present compelling sentencing submissions which focus on any positive factors of your case.
For the best defence in your case, get the experts on your side today. Call us now on
(02) 9261 8881 and book your FREE first conference with our criminal law specialists.