Section 135 of the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) is concerned with Approval ect of Local Liquor Accords and is set out below.
For accurate advice and exceptional representation from lawyers who are experienced in representing liquor licence holders, applicants and defendants call Sydney Criminal Lawyers today on (02) 9261 8881.
135 Approval, variation and termination of local liquor accord
(1) A local liquor accord takes effect when it is approved by the Commissioner of Police and the Director-General.
(2) In approving a local liquor accord, the Commissioner of Police and the Director-General are to determine the area to which the accord is to apply.
(3) In determining the area to which the accord is to apply, the Commissioner of Police and the Director-General are to take into account the area proposed by the parties in the draft accord and any other relevant matters.
(4) The Commissioner of Police and the Director-General may vary the area to which a local liquor accord applies at any time by notice in writing to the coordinator of the accord (whether of their own initiative or on the application of the parties to the accord).
(5) The coordinator of a local liquor accord is to notify the Commissioner of Police or the Director-General if the parties to the accord wish to terminate the accord.