Penalties available for Commonwealth Offences are as follows:
If you are going to court and would like advice about the potential penalties applicable to your case, call us today for a free appointment on (02) 9261 8881.
Recent Success Stories
- Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm Charge and AVO Thrown Out of Court
- All Allegations of Assault (Domestic Violence) Withdrawn and Dismissed
- Client Granted Bail for Commercial Drug Supply, While All Co-accused Refused
- Not Guilty of Multiple Sexual Assault and Aggravated Indecent Assault Charges
- Not Guilty of Stealing a Motor Vehicle
- 13 Fraud Charges Dismissed Due to Mental Health
- Client Escapes Criminal Record after Making Serious Threats to Work Cover
- No Conviction for Death Threats by Telephone
- What is a Recognizance Release Order?
- Fortress Australia Now Includes the Turning Back of Citizens as Illegal Flight Entries
- The Offence of Using a Phone or Internet Service to Make a Threat in Australia
- The Offence of Contravening a Human Biosecurity Emergency Requirement or Direction
- Government Criminalises Aussies Who Use Travel Bubble as a Stepping Stone