Penalties available for Commonwealth Offences are as follows:
If you are going to court and would like advice about the potential penalties applicable to your case, call us today for a free appointment on (02) 9261 8881.
Recent Success Stories
- Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm Charge and AVO Thrown Out of Court
- All Allegations of Assault (Domestic Violence) Withdrawn and Dismissed
- Client Granted Bail for Commercial Drug Supply, While All Co-accused Refused
- Not Guilty of Multiple Sexual Assault and Aggravated Indecent Assault Charges
- Not Guilty of Stealing a Motor Vehicle
- 13 Fraud Charges Dismissed Due to Mental Health
- Client Escapes Criminal Record after Making Serious Threats to Work Cover
- No Conviction for Death Threats by Telephone
- Is Doxxing a Criminal Offence In Australia?
- Is Entrapment a Defence to Criminal Charges in Australia?
- Is Vaping a Criminal Offence in New South Wales?
- Criminal Offences Relating to Terrorist Organisations, Declared Areas and Foreign Fighting
- The Criminal Offence of Threatening Serious Harm Over the Internet