Section 26 of the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) is concerned with Authorisation for Take Away Consumption of Liquor and is set out below.
For accurate advice and exceptional representation from lawyers who are experienced in representing liquor licence holders, applicants and defendants call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today on (02) 9261 8881.
26 Authorisation to sell liquor for consumption away from licensed premises in special circumstances
(1) Despite section 25 (1), liquor may be sold by retail on the licensed premises to which an on-premises licence relates for consumption away from the licensed premises if the licence is, on application by the licensee, endorsed by the Authority with an authorisation for the purposes of this section.
(2) An authorisation under this section does not authorise the sale of liquor on a restricted trading day.
(3) In granting an authorisation under this section, the Authority is to specify the circumstances in which, and the times when, liquor may be sold for consumption away from the licensed premises.
(4) The regulations may make provision for or with respect to the granting of an authorisation under this section (including limiting the circumstances for which such an authorisation may be granted by the Authority).
Section 51 applies to an authorisation under this section.
Why Sydney Criminal Lawyers®?
Choosing the right legal team to defend your reputation and interests can be a difficult process.
However, it is always important to look at a firm’s experience and results when making this decision.
At Sydney Criminal Lawyers®, we have extensive experience defending and winning some of the most complex criminal matters – so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Our criminal law specialists will take the time in every case to carefully scrutinise all the evidence in order to identify problems with the prosecution case at an early stage in the proceedings.
Where issues are found, our lawyers will write to the prosecution asking to have the charges dropped on this basis – often sparing our clients the considerable time and expense associated with defended hearings.
However, should your matter proceed to court, our senior lawyers will represent you and present a strong defence case to maximise your chances of being found ‘not guilty.’
Our senior lawyers are highly skilled advocates who have been recognised for their expert knowledge of the criminal law, as well as their ability to obtain excellent results in difficult cases.
We can assist you in avoiding the harsh penalties imposed by the law if you simply wish to plead guilty – in these cases, our experienced advocates can prepare and present compelling sentencing submissions which focus on any positive factors of your case.
For the best defence in your case, get the experts on your side today. Call us now on
(02) 9261 8881 and book your FREE first conference with our criminal law specialists.