Category: Special Range Drink Driving

Police pull over driver

Frequently Asked Questions about Traffic Cases

As Sydney’s criminal and traffic law specialists, our lawyers receive queries about traffic matters every day. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions: 1. I’ve been give a speeding ticket. Can I take the case to court? Speeding is the most common traffic offence, and most drivers in NSW will …

New Penalties for High Range Drink Driving are Nearly Here

Has someone you know been charged with drink driving? If so, they may be familiar with how drink driving cases are dealt with in court. However, they may not be aware that law relating to drink driving are about to change in the very near future. The Road Transport Amendment (Mandatory Alcohol Interlock Program) Bill …
Drink driving

Drink Driving: What is the Difference between PCA and DUI?

Driving while under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance is a criminal offence in Australia. If you are caught driving or in charge of a motor vehicle after consuming a certain amount of alcohol, or another intoxicating substance, you may find yourself facing drink driving charges. There are several different drink driving …