Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Parramatta District Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® has offices in Parramatta, located at Suite 3, 27 Hunter Street – across the road from the Justice Precinct Carpark.
Our senior lawyers regularly represent clients in trials, appeals, bail applications and sentencing matters in Parramatta District Court (also known as Sydney West Trial Courts), and are familiar with the judges who preside there.
Our defence team has an exceptional track record of:
Having serious criminal cases dropped or significantly downgraded,
Successfully applying for bail,
Winning jury and judge-alone trials,
Achieving significantly reduced penalties in sentencing hearings,
Successfully appealing matters from the Local Court, both severity appeals and conviction appeals.
If you have a case listed in Parramatta District Court, call us 24/7 on 9261 8881 to book a free first appointment with one of our senior lawyers.
The types of cases heard in Parramatta District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
We offer fixed fees for many of our services, so you can rest assured knowing exactly how much your case is going to cost.
Call on (02) 9261 8881